Frequently Asked Questions
These sponsorship opportunities are highly sought after. We encourage all interested organisations to book early.
To book your package or to discuss any of the opportunities or get an information pack use this form:
There are different levels of sponsorship each providing different levels of exposure.
This can vary from having your logo in the school newsletter, shout outs on social media … all the way up to having a stall at the Fete and having regular announcements over the loudspeaker on Fete day.
And we welcome any ideas to tailor sponsorships that best suit you and we are happy to consider any special requests or accommodate your company’s needs where possible.
To discuss which package might be best for you, fill out the form below and one of our sponsorship convenors will get back to you ASAP!
Upon confirmation of your sponsorship category and receipt of your donation, promotion appropriate for your level of sponsorship category will commence immediately. This will continue up until the school issues it’s final newsletter just prior to this year’s Fete.
Your business will continue to be promoted on our fete website www.mtcarmelfete.com.au and Facebook page until April 2018.
The Mt Carmel Community Fete allows for involvement on all levels and provides a wonderful opportunity to build your organisation’s profile in the community.
Sponsorship of our fete provides great opportunities for mutual benefit and offers a unique platform to promote your brand, program and services to a broad audience.
By becoming a Mt Carmel Community Fete sponsor, your organisation is able to demonstrate your commitment to the school and the community at large. With over 530 students at Mt Carmel your exposure is guaranteed to reach their families and friends.
Our fete is an extraordinary event and is growing in popularity and size each year. Last year was our largest fete to date with attendance numbers well in excess of 2,500 people. The families at the school are supportive of fete sponsors. Many businesses have found fete sponsorship a successful avenue for marketing their business to families living in the inner south region of Brisbane.
The immediate demographic of our fete patrons is:
- the families (past, present and future), friends and staff of the school;
- the parishioners from Our Lady of Mt Carmel and Regina Caeli parishes. These parishes cover parts of Greenslopes, Coorparoo, Coorparoo Heights and Camp Hill but parishioners sometimes live further afield in Holland Park, Mt Gravatt, Mt Gravatt East, Carindale, Stones Corner, Carina, East Brisbane, Hawthorne and Bulimba.
Also in attendance on fete day are:
- local business owners and their families and friends;
- local and state MP’s and their families and friends;
- sporting personalities (eg. Lions players);
- entertainment acts (e.g. Villanova band, Oz Tag, Superstars dance) and their families and friends;
- local media (e. g. South East Advertiser , Nova Sandmans)
- local residents of the school and parish;
- families from inner south Brisbane (outside the parish) who attend out of curiosity and our fete’s positive